Any women involved with aquaculture (in any capacity) are welcome, so pass this along. Gentlemen – This includes any female relatives of employees that work in aquaculture, so please pass it on to your wives or girlfriends. What a great Christmas gift idea!
DATE & TIME
Arrive – Friday, March 18, 2011 after 4:00 pm
Depart – Sunday, March 20, 2011 by 11:00 am
Mount Washington Guest House (the same location for the past 2 years). There is room for 25 people max in the guest house that we have booked (see below). Booking is First Come First Serve – Please contact Valerie Lamirande at the BC Salmon Farmers Association by Feb 18th to register and provide your payment. As well, please provide us with the e-mail address that you would like us to send any further communications to.
Total cost for the weekend is $3136.00. The BC Salmon Farmers Association has kindly made the reservation and put the 25% deposit on their credit card. ….
As it was difficult to determine the total # of participant’s right up to the last minute last year, we will ask for a total payment of $150/person.
If there is money owing back to ladies at the end of the weekend we can either reimburse ladies the amount owing, or agree to put any leftover money towards payment of some other shared cost. Please make the payment to reserve your spot by Feb 18th to complete your registration.
We must meet this deadline so that payment in full is met by Feb 18th for the rental of the house.
Drop payments off (or mail) to:
Events Coordinator/Executive Assistant
@ BC Salmon Farmers Association
Cheques payable to:
BC Salmon Farmers Association
#302 – 871 Island Highway
Campbell River, BC V9W 2C2
Tel 250-286-1636 Ext. 222
PAST YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- “Grieg Seafood & Mainstream Biological Consulting” hosted a fantastic martini bar to kick off our first night together. WOW – what a hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Marine Harvest donated salmon for a BBQ Saturday night and money towards breakfast and lunch foods.
- Chocolate Fondue (1st Year)
- Hand Hot Wax Treatments
- Music sing along (2nd Year)
- Wide Mouth Mason at the pub on the mountain (2nd year)
- A variety of games were brought for people to enjoy if they chose to
- Tubing Friday night, snowshoeing, snowboarding & skiing on Saturday
- Gift Exchange (2nd year)
- Regift exchange – bring a gift that you would like to regift for a gift exchange game.
- Any participating organizations or individuals that have any new ideas or resources to contribute to the weekend are welcome to contact us with your suggestions (hint, hint – lady friendly prizes to donate etc.)
This year we ask that all attendees bring 1 potluck item to share for dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday. All other meals will be supplied. Please inform Joanne Jennings of your potluck item.
Phone: 850-3276 Ext 7235 E-mail: Joanne.Jennings@marineharvest.com
Car pool arrangements will be coordinated by Robin Muzzerall.
Phone: 850-3276 Ext 7259 E-mail: Robin.Muzzerall@marineharvest.com
1203 Fosters Place – comes with hot tub, full kitchen, linens and towels provided but if you have favourite pillow & sleeping bag, feel free to bring them along. (same location as the last 2 years).
For full details, pictures, virtual tour etc you can visit their website at:
Directions: From highway 19, take exit 130. After 16kms you will be at Mount Washington Alpine Resort. Take the first turning on you left, signed Nordic Rd/Ravens Lodge. After 1 ½ kms, turn right on to Henry Road. After 1/2km turn left on to Foster’s Place. Mt Washington Guest House is the 7th chalet on the left hand side.
If you have any further questions, please contact Tina McMurdo @ MHC
Phone: 850-3276 Ext 7226 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!